Abseiling - Beginner Beechworth (3 Hours)
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Location: Beechworth, VIC
Join us in beautiful Beechworth for abseils ranging from 10m, 25m then 35m. Our experienced guides will lead you through the basics and ensure you're ready to enjoy the thrill of abseiling.Beechworth has a number of cliffs that are the perfect size and shape for beginner abseiling. You will receive professional coaching and supervision, not to mention plenty of encouragement to overcome your fears and achieve what's perhaps your first abseil.
- Days: School Holidays or by arrangement; Available all year, weather conditions permitting, except Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
- Times: By arrangement; normally from 9am-12pm or 1:00pm-4:00pm.
- Location: Beechworth Gorge
- Age Guide: Designed for beginners age 7+, suitable for most people and fitness levels.
- Price Guide: $135pp for advertised adventures, or book a private tour with us.
- What's Included: All ropes, helmets, harnesses and climbing equipment are provided. You will abseil with one of our experienced guides, who will coach your child and ensure their safety as they "learn the ropes".
- Meeting Place: Out front of the visitor information centre on Ford Street, Beechworth
- What to Bring/Wear:
-Top with a neck which can tuck in (no short tops)
-Long trousers are advisable
-Rubber-soled shoes (Runners or bushwalking boots)
-Sunscreen and water
-Appropriate clothing for the weather