Half Day Mount Buffalo Rock Climbing (3 Hours)
- Продолжительность: 3 час.
- Место встречи: Mount Buffalo
- Intro: An introduction to Granite Rock Climbing on the spectacular granite cliffs and boulders of Mount Buffalo. We supply an experienced guide, all equipment and land permits. Just bring yourself and a sense of adventure!
This is a beginners activity where you learn to belay another climber, challenge yourself by climbing on achievable cliffs and are shown and practice basic rock climbing moves and techniques. Ideal for families or groups!
- Duration: 3 hours depending on group size
- Days: School Holidays or by arrangement; Available all year, weather conditions permitting, except Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
- Times: Monday and Thursday, 9am-12pm during school holidays
- Location: We decide the climbing location the day before your climb, primarily based on weather conditions. Mount Buffalo has excellent beginner boulders and rock faces on which to learn the skills.
- Age Guide: Children age 6+ are welcome to climb. Children participants must be accompanied by a participating adult. Suitable for participants with a moderate level of fitness.
- Price Guide: $135pp, or minimum fee or 4 for a private group.
- What's Included: All ropes, helmets, harnesses and climbing equipment are provided. Climbing shoes provided. You will climb with one of our experienced guides, who will coach you and ensure your safety as you climb.
- Meeting Place: Gorge Car Park
- What to Bring/Wear:
-Top with a neck which can tuck in (no short tops)
-Long trousers are advisable
-Rubber-soled shoes (Runners or bushwalking boots)
-Sunscreen and water, Lunch and snacks
-Appropriate clothing for the weather-Personal Medication