Canyoning Beginners - Burstons Crevasse Dry Canyon Half-Day (3-4 Hours)
- Durata: 4 Ore
- Luogo: VIC
Please note: This Tour is not running at the moment due to trail damage by servere weather.
Canyoning at Mount Buffalo. A great adventure if you are looking for a combination of activities to fill your morning or afternoon. Includes small caves, squeezes, a rock climb when dry, and a steel wire ladder climb.
- Days: Selected weekends, school holidays or by arrangement
- Times: Normally, the activities runs from 9am in the mornings
- Location: Mount Buffalo National Park
- Age Guide: A wonderful family adventure. Suitable for people with most fitness levels. Children age 6+ are welcome to participate. Children participants must be accompanied by a participating adult.
- Price Guide: $145pp for advertised adventures, or book a private tour with us.
- What's Included: All ropes, helmets, harnesses and safety equipment is provided. You will canyon with one of our experienced guides, who will coach you and ensure your safety on your adventure.
- Meeting Place: Mount Buffalo Gorge Carpark, near Stone Hut
- What to Bring/Wear:
-Top with a neck which can tuck in (no short tops)
-Long trousers are advisable
-Rubber-soled shoes (Runners or bushwalking boots)
-Sunscreen, water and snacks
-Appropriate clothing for the weather
- Personal items, eg. Personal medication