Abseiling - Kids Mount Buffalo (2.5-3 Hours)
- Duration: 3 Hours
Great introductory 3, 6, 8 and 10m abseil for both adults and child. Treat your kids to a Mount Buffalo abseiling adventure they'll never forget! We supply the experienced guide and all safety equipment; you bring your sense of adventure!
Mount Buffalo has a number of boulder and cliffs sites that are the perfect size and shape for small children to learn to abseil. Your child will receive professional coaching and supervision, plus plenty of encouragement and support to overcome their fears and achieve what's perhaps their first abseil. Children who have abseiled before can try some of the more challenging abseils.
- Days: School Holidays or by arrangement; Available all year, weather conditions permitting, except Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
- Times: By arrangement; normally from 9am-12pm or 1:00pm-3:00pm.
- Location: Mount Buffalo Gorge
- Age Guide: Designed for kids age 3-6, suitable for children with no previous abseiling experience.
- Price Guide: $85pp for advertised adventures, or book a private tour with us.
- What's Included: All ropes, helmets, harnesses and climbing equipment is provided. You will abseil with one of our experienced guides, who will coach your child and ensure their safety as they "learn the ropes".
- Meeting Place: The Gorge near the Stone Hut
- What to Bring/Wear:
-Long trousers are advisable
-Rubber-soled shoes (Runners or bushwalking boots)
-Sunscreen and water
-Appropriate clothing for the weather