Abseiling - Kids Beechworth (2.5-3 Hours)
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Location: Beechworth
Beechworth has a number of boulder and cliff sites that are the perfect size and shape for small children to learn to abseil. Your child will receive professional coaching and supervision, plus plenty of encouragement and support to overcome their fears and achieve what's perhaps their first abseil. Children who have abseiled before can try some of the more challenging boulders.
- Days: School Holidays or by arrangement; Available all year, weather conditions permitting, except Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
- Times: By arrangement; normally from 9am-11:30am or 1:30pm-3:30pm.
- Location: Beechworth Gorge
- Age Guide: Designed for kids age 3-6, suitable for children with no previous abseiling experience.
- Price Guide: $85pp for advertised adventures, or book a private tour with us. Child participants must be accompanied by a participating adult.
- What's Included: All ropes, helmets, harnesses and climbing equipment is provided.
- You will abseil with one of our experienced guides, who will coach your child and ensure their safety as they "learn the ropes".
- Meeting Place: Out front of the visitor information centre on Ford Street at Beechworth
- What to Bring/Wear:
-Top with a neck which can tuck in (no short tops)
-Long trousers are advisable
-Rubber-soled shoes (Runners or bushwalking boots)
-Sunscreen and water
-Appropriate clothing for the weather